Yahoo! Avatars

You Tube Video

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Different Google Applications

Out of the four applications I experimented with, the calendar and iGoogle were my favorite. I like the idea of using the calendar on the Google website because I now use my gmail account. Calendars help keep me organized and when I program an event into the calendar it sends me an email on the day of the event. I also liked iGoogle because it's a customized homepage and I get to choose what I want to put on it. Picasa and knol weren't my favorite. The knol reminded me of flickr. It's a nice was to edit photos and what not, but I wouldn't use it because my camera has it's own software that allows me to edit pictures. I wouldn't use the knol because I'd rather use other ways to search for information. This is because I'm more comfortable with ask.com and general google searches. Overall all of the applications are useful in their own right, I'm just more interested in iGoogle and the calendar.  

1 comment: