Yahoo! Avatars

You Tube Video

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Google vs. Yahoo!

Yahoo and Google have both come up with ways to use word documents and spreadsheets online. Having these documents online is great because you can access them from any computer and it can save people money. It will save people money because then they wont have to buy the application from Microsoft or Macintosh. 

When comparing Google Docs and Yahoo Zoho writer, I found Google Docs to be easier to use. Google Docs had the same set up and applications as my computer. I could navigate my way through the word document and spreadsheet very easily. The problem I had with Zoho was printing. I couldn't get the spreadsheet to print the chart and table on one document. Also, I wanted to make a pie chart on Zoho and it would not apply the pie chart to the table. One thing that Zoho had that Google Docs didn't have was little faces you could insert to your document. I thought they were kinda fun! Overall I think both websites have amazing word documents and spreadsheets! 

1 comment:

  1. A lot of students commented on the printing issues.

    ReplyDelete